FORCLEA brand alkaline foam detergents are used to remove contaminants of organic origin in:
- various types of process equipment, containers, stainless steel equipment or alkali-resistant materials.
- various surfaces of production units at enterprises:
- food and processing industries (confectionery, bakery, dairy, meat processing, fish processing, beer and soft drinks, etc.),
- objects of veterinary supervision (poultry farms, pig farms, dairy farms, etc.);
- agricultural facilities;
- trade points;
- catering facilities;
- housing and utilities facilities;
- transportation items;
- medical prevention units;
FORCLEA Foam is a liquid foam alkaline detergent. It is an aqueous solution containing a mixture of alkalis, inorganic salts, surfactants and complexing agents.
FORCLEA Foam Cl is a liquid foam alkaline detergent based on active chlorine. It is an aqueous solution containing sodium hypochlorite, a mixture of alkalis, inorganic salts, surfactants and complexing agents.
ACTS AS DISINFECTANT
- Contain effective auxiliary components.
- Effective in removing both fresh and old pollutions.
- Effective at low concentrations of 0.5%.
- Effective at low temperatures.
- Contain surfactant.
- High stable foaming.
Packages: 5 kg, 10 kg, 30 kg, 200 kg, 1000 kg.